Hardware status differs in VMware vCenter server and Veeam monitoring products (2020665)
To check the VMware Rollup Health State on the affected host and vCenter:
- Use a web browser and access the Managed Object Browser (MOB) URL. For example:https://host_address/mob
Where host_address is the address of the affected host or vCenter Server.
- Browse to:content > rootFolder > childEntity > hostFolder > childEntity > host (select the appropriate host here) > runtime > healthSystemRuntime > systemHealthInfo > numericSensorInfo
- Locate the HostNumericSensorInfo related to VMware Rollup Health State.
- Make note of the summary string for each host.
To resolve this issue, use the Managed Object Browser (MOB) to invoke appropriate API calls:
- Using a web browser, access the MOB on the affected host using a URL similar to:https://affected_host_address/mob/?moid=healthStatusSystem
- Provide the host credentials.
- Under Methods, click the RefreshHealthStatusSystem link, then click Invoke Method in the pop-up window.
- If the sensor information is still incorrect:
- Under Methods, click the ResetSystemHealthInfo link, then click Invoke Method in the pop-up window.
From → Veeam